Seeing as I have a little more time tonight I thought l would do another post, and for some reason I really felt like doing a "What's in my bag" post today. I always find reading other peoples "What's in my bag" posts intriguing, so I thought I may as well jump on the bandwagon. I took photos for this quite some time ago, but never got around to writing this up. Anyway...here we go...
- I used to only wear them in class, but unfortunately I've been slowly getting blinder and now they're usually always on my face!
Too many lip products!
- Burts bees lipbalm (my favourite lip balm), Chanel Coco Shine Lipstick, Revlon Kissable Balm stain ...and usually a lot more accumulate in there!
perfume atomizer which is filled with my favourite perfume - Vera Wang Princess. It's such a handy little invention :)
- this one's the
. Manuka honey hand cream, and it smells lovely.
- this was a birthday present last year and I absolutely love the colour :)
- this one's from Kikki.K, they have the cutest stationary!
- my best friend brought this back from Paris for me :)
Spare hair tie
- in this case roasted almonds :)
My bag is from Jigsaw. It was my Graduation Present to myself once I started working and I spent a long time researching which one to get! I wanted a neutral bag that would go with everything, and this one does just that (and has a nice subtle pink colour on the sides and bottom to make it just a bit more interesting). It's also the perfect size and style!
Anyway, so that's what's in my bag... :)